Today I slept in a little after the kids had jumped out of bed, but let me tell you that when your kid hands you the phone and says "here mom, it's 9-1-1," you wake up. After I had checked the house and yard for any "emergency", she asked me to keep the phone away from him and hung up. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and two officers were there. I made Tommy talk to them. They gave him a good lecture about when it is appropriate to call 9-1-1 then gave him a sticker. Here he is in time out.
3 comments:
One of my nephews would always get up early and one morning he called 911 just to talk. If you aren't laughing now, you will later.
That's one of those things that will be funny later on in life. :) I think it's just been that kind of week though. Cole stole gum at the grocery store on Monday & I made him take it back in and give it to an employee and apologize. Then we had a FHE lesson that night about how there are consequences to every choice we make. :)
Oh my goodness. I'm laughing at how adorable that is, because I'm not the one that had to deal with it. I'm sure if Jackson had been the one that had done it I would not be laughing right now!
Post a Comment