Thank you all for your input about my paint colors! I finally got up the nerve to paint the whole wall one color... What color you ask? Well, I ended up going back to the paint store and picking out a slightly bluer light blue and going with that. It's taken a few days to get used to but we have decided that we really like it! It gives the room a fresh feeling and the accent works nicely with the rest of my colors.
Fun stuff!
I was also finally successfull in making a batch of whole wheat homemade bread that my family will eat! I put in wheat glutin (1T/1c flour) and that seems to have made all the difference. Instead of dense and coarse it is light and smooth.
I snapped this picture of Ephraim sitting on his potty. He is getting so big! He doesn't look much like a baby any more.
5 comments:
The wall looks great! I'm sure it looks even better in real life :) Did you guys move out of Boise? Kris said something the other day about you moving.
We did move! We live in Meridian now. :)
Annie! That bread looks DELICIOUS!! TEACH ME!!!
Hi; was blogsurfing and realized there are several people I remember from Kuna blogging now. Okay with you if I lurk in every now and then?
Melinda (Reid) Boschi
www.ameboschi.blogspot.com
(It's fine if you drop by mine, too)
Happy birthday Ann!!! :)
Post a Comment