Sunday, March 21, 2010

Christmas Eve

Well, skipping from summer through the fall harvest (our veggie garden was plentiful--especially of tomatoes), Halloween (Tommy was Iron Man and Ephraim was the cutest pumpkin you ever saw:),

and my birthday (I had one.  It was fun.  The end.), next was Christmas!  Every year it's more fun as the kids get bigger and more excited!  Traditionally we have an extended-family get together with my family where we have food, the kids do a pageant, and we do a white elephant gift exchange.  Both boys were "actors" this year.
Tommy, the doting Joseph with my cousin's kiddo Macey
Ephraim, the reluctant shepherd.  He didn't want anything to do with it choosing instead to sit on his dad's lap and make sound effects (pbttttt! and the classic weeeeeeeeeee bchhhhhh bomb explosion)  Very reverent ;).



Tommy and Ephraim in front of the Christmas tree with their new PJ's on.

Family PJ picture.  E was so fascinated by my running to and from the camera to set it and get in the picture we couldn't get him to smile for the picture!  Goofy kid!
Ho Ho Ho Santa came!

Oh, and a note to the family and friends on our Christmas card list:  SORRY!  I have no good excuse for not sending cards out, I just plain ol' didn't feel like it!  

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love your birthday synopsis and the Christmas PJ pictures!